Monday, October 25, 2010

Bon Jovi-The Circle Tour


Inside Soldier Field
4 Hours before Bon Jovi

      I am very excited because Bon Jovi-The Circle Tour, for one night and one night only is coming to over 550 theaters in the nation and it just happens to becoming to La Crosse!  This summer my cousin Taylor her friend Libby and I went to Soldier Field, in Chicago for the July 30th Circle Tour Concert.  It was the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed.  We had so much fun, it also helped that Bon Jovi has been Taylor and my favorite band since we could remember and we had always dreamed of going to there concert, and we were finally able to.  So this news is great.  I think it would be really something to tie the whole expirence together if we would go to watch this.  I think it would make for a great night!!!  The only problem is that she lives 3 hours away from where I live now, and its on a school night.  So I might end up going alone, but it's okay becasue it is BON JOVI! :p

1 comment: