Monday, September 13, 2010

Leaving Home

Hazel
            Most people my age that I know couldn't wait to leave home and go to college, or just move out in general, but not me. I know that it might sound weird to most, but I loved home. I loved being with my family. I have the cutest little sister ever. She is two and a load of trouble! Then I also have a seven year old sister and two teen-age brothers. I am really close to my little sister Hazel, she usually sleep with me, (not suppose to, but it always happens anyways) and we would spend almost all day, everyday together! So on August 22 when I had to move away to go to school it was so hard. My sisters wouldn't let go of me when they had to go back home, which made it that much harder. They came down here for my aunts baby-shower this past weekend, and I got to spend time with them, when it was time for them to leave, Hazel was buckled into her car seat and I bent down to give her a kiss and she said(in her adorable little gibber voice), "you come home too" and I told her I couldn't and she kept asking why, she didn't understand. Then she took my glasses , I think she taught I would come with because she had them. It so hard leaving them! But I have to remember somethings in life are hard to do, but it's all part of growing up.

3 comments:

  1. It's super duper cute how close you are to your sister. Plus she looks adorable in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to be away from the ones you love. I wouldn't exaxtly understand your situation because i am staying at home. I also agree on the whole part of growing up there are so many things that i myself didn't want to do but people seem to tough through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fortunate enough to still live at home also. I understand for some why it can be so hard to move out. For me its more of a financial issue. i love my family but i cant wait to move out. last year i spent 6 months in a different state and while i missed my family i realized that i could live away from them without any problems.

    ReplyDelete